Commitment to the South African Montessori Association
A member of the South African Montessori Association:
- complies with this Code of Conduct,
- discloses all relevant information to SAMA,co-operates with SAMA,
- accepts and complies with the procedures and requirements of SAMA.
Commitment to the Public
To uphold the interests and integrity of SAMA, commitment to maintaining a good public image is vital. In light of this, and bearing the aims and objectives of SAMA in mind, a member shall:
- honestly represent the image of SAMA and Montessori education,
- inform the public within framework of their Montessori knowledge and education,
- disseminate accurate information,
- be honest about the qualifications being offered through an organisation,
- whenever speaking or writing about policies, the member should clearly and unequivocally distinguish their private views from the official position of SAMA.